Tap Website Terms
1. Who we are:
We are “Tap”, the trading name of Personal Privacy Solutions limited, a company registered in the UK number 11387482. We have the rights to, and operate, tapmydata.com, and all content within it.
To contact us, please email email@example.com. Our postal address is 86 Bedminster Parade, Bristol, BS3 4HL.
2. Changes to our website and terms:
Tap may update and change the terms or the content on our website from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any meaningful changes.
3. Suspension or withdrawal of our website:
Our website is made available free of charge.Tap does not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted.
We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
4. Content on our website:
Tap is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on the Tap website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors, or unless expressly permitted in an agreement you have with us.
You may use the Tap website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data or send or upload any material, that contains viruses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, but make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
5. We are not responsible for websites we link to:
Where the Tap website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
6. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a organisation user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions applicable to those products or services.
If you are an organisation:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our website or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our website.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect, consequential, or incidental loss or damage.
If you are a consumer:
- Except as provided for by these or other terms and conditions accepted by you, you agree not to use our website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
8. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Complaints may be reported to us through our “contact” link on the website or by post at the address above. We will reply to all complaints within 10 working days.
9. Our trademarks are registered:
Tap is a UK registered trade mark of Personal Privacy Solutions Ltd. You are not permitted to use the Tap trademark without our prior written approval.