How to add Liquidity, Stake, and Claim Rewards in our Liquidity Mining V2
–– 31 Aug 2021
- New staking site is at https://liquidity-v2.tapmydata.com/#/
- The staking programme begun on the 30th July 2021
- Programme lasts for 90 days
- Rewards are 200k TAP every 30 days paid out with each block
- A TAP-ETH Uniswap pool is available
- Rewards are based on your percentage of Uni-V2 LP Tokens in the staked pool so rewards will go up and down accordingly others enter or leave the pool
Why remove the TAP-USDT Pool?
Out of the two options, the ETH pool was much more popular having 3x the amount of liquidity than the USDT pool. As we value your vote, we were able to use the wallet to see which pool our users want us to focus our rewards on, therefore moving forward the USDT pool will continue on Uniswap and attract trading fees, however, we will not be rewarding LPs with TAP.
Can I take my rewards out without withdrawing my liquidity?
Yes, you can see the TAP rewards ticking up in real time.
How to use:
For all operations, start by visiting https://liquidity-v2.tapmydata.com/#/
To earn rewards you first have to Add Liquidity to the pool and then you have to Stake Liquidity. Once you’ve done this you can Claim Rewards.
- Connect your wallet (we suggest Metamask) by clicking Connect to a wallet button in the top right.
- Click Deposit next to the TAP-ETH pool (TAP-USDT no longer available.)
- Click the Add TAP-ETH liquidity.
- Enter the amount of TAP and ETH.
- Click Approve TAP button.
- Click Supply.
Once you have added liquidity you will be able to see the Uni v2 LP balance.
- With your wallet connected, from the main screen, hit the Manage button for the relevant pool.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see your UNI-V2 LP tokens for the pool, if you do not see this you need to Add Liquidity first.
- Click Deposit UNI-V2 Tokens.
- Set the amount to Stake.
- Click Approve.
- Click Deposit.
Once you have your LP tokens staked, you will see “Your unclaimed TAP” and this will start to go up.
- With your wallet connected, from the main screen, hit the Manage button for the TAP-ETH pool.
- Next to Your unclaimed TAP hit the Claim button.
- Click Approve.
Your wallet will now receive the unclaimed TAP and your liquidity will still be staked in the pool.
If you wish to withdraw your liquidity the process is the same as staking but click the Withdraw button instead. When you do this you will receive your Uni-V2 LP tokens back as well as any unclaimed reward. You do not need to make a separate claim first.
Rewards factory contract is at:
ETH rewards contract is at: