TAP Token IDO moved to the 17th December
–– 13 Dec 2020
We have pushed our IDO on Balancer to the 17th of December, there are a number of reasons for this:
- Etherscan has not yet populated all of the information about our token. In order to protect our community, it is essential that you know you are interacting with the correct contract address
- Whitelist on Balancer has not yet been approved. This is also important for the same reasons outlined above
- The final calculations on the Balancer LBP are being modeled to ensure a smooth fair launch, benefitting human investors over the bots
- To find out more about Balancer LBP’s here is a link to the first IDO run on Balancer by Perpetual Protocol (thanks to Perpetual for sharing this information)
- The KYC and token bonuses for completing this process are still being completed
In summary, we are committed to making this a success for all of our community, and delaying our IDO by a few days is in the best interest of us all.
Thanks for your patience and we hope to see you participate in our IDO on the 17th of December.
Find out what’s being said about Tapmydata and discover our personal privacy partners.Download press kit