How to add Liquidity, Stake, and Claim Rewards in our Liquidity Campaign
How to use:
For all operations, start by visiting the liquidity pool portal and choosing either TAP-ETH or TAP-MATIC.
To earn rewards you first have to Add Liquidity to the pool and then you have to Stake Liquidity. Once you’ve done this you can Claim Rewards.
- Connect your wallet (we suggest Metamask) by clicking Connect to a wallet button in the top right.
- Click Deposit next to the TAP-ETH pool (or TAP-MATIC.)
- Click the Add TAP-ETH(or MATIC) liquidity.
- Enter the amount of TAP and ETH(or MATIC).
- Click Approve TAP button.
- Click Supply.
Once you have added liquidity you will be able to see the Uniswap/Sushiswap LP balance.
- With your wallet connected, from the main screen, hit the Manage button for the relevant pool.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see your LP tokens for the pool, if you do not see this you need to Add Liquidity first.
- Click Deposit Tokens.
- Set the amount to Stake.
- Click Approve.
- Click Deposit.
Once you have your LP tokens staked, you will see “Your unclaimed TAP” and this will start to go up.
- With your wallet connected, from the main screen, hit the Manage button for the TAP-ETH/TAP-MATIC pool.
- Next to Your unclaimed TAP hit the Claim button.
- Click Approve.
Your wallet will now receive the unclaimed TAP and your liquidity will still be staked in the pool.
If you wish to withdraw your liquidity the process is the same as staking but click the Withdraw button instead. When you do this you will receive your LP tokens back as well as any unclaimed reward. You do not need to make a separate claim first.