Full Stack React Developer
–– 4 May 2022
About the role:
We are looking for a full stack developer specialising in React with some experience of React Native to work on the development of our new v2 mobile app, offering users the opportunity to be rewarded for sharing their data and time with blockchain-enabled businesses.
As we are built on the Polygon blockchain then experience and knowledge of Ethereum would be an advantage. Work will involve Solidity development and integration with Web3 protocols.
Your day to day role will involve:
- Maintenance and progression of our existing React Native App.
- Development of our ambitious v2 Initiatives (primarily React).
- Micro-projects as and when initiatives are relevant (such as building a token staking landing page).
You will report directly to our CTO in North America, who also develops directly on the project currently.
Our partner-side portal is also built in PHP Laravel so experience of this would be beneficial.
Front-end experience is a major bonus, and we will be using Tailwind throughout our future development efforts.
A high level of English language ability is essential for this role.
Tapmydata connects authenticated Web3 users with verified Web3 companies in a private and rewarding way!
We’re Tapmydata, a Protocol that help’s authenticated Web3 users to connect with verified Web3 companies in a way that is privacy compliant and rewarding for users.
Our foundations are in the Data Privacy sector, helping our users to take control of their personal data, and to earn rewards from sharing it with trusted partners.
We have recently released our v2 beta, and have an ambitious roadmap to develop the product in 2022 based on our beta-user feedback.
As a blockchain-based platform, we enable authenticated Web3 wallet holders to invest their data and time, and be rewarded with a range of native partner tokens. Users are in control, and they only share the data that they are comfortable sharing with the partners that they trust. There are four ways that a user can earn value on Tapmydata, by Connecting, Exchanging, Learning, and Referring.
We are a remote-first global team ourselves, backed by Outlier Ventures – leaders in Web3 investing and accelerating.
We’re looking for someone highly driven, curious, and capable to help us build our new product and roll it out in a fast moving and exciting global market.
You’ll come into a business that offers autonomy, flexibility, a token allocation, a great working environment, a meaty challenge and a chance to make an impact by getting in on the ground floor of something big.
Who we are
Here’s some flavour:
- We have released the public v2 beta of our product, and have an ambitious roadmap for product development in 2022.
- Our official HQ is in the UK, and we are remote-first business, and happy to hire anywhere within 5 hours of GMT.
- Our work culture highlights fun, teamwork, execution and ownership, and generous benefits.
- We like to spend time together and get to know each other as people, and not just co-workers.
- We know there’s more to life than work and respect each other’s personal time.
- We are open minded, want to be challenged and questioned, there is no ego, we are successful together as a team.
- Expect to see a lot of gifs and good energy in our slack channels.
Remuneration will be competitive based on experience and an element of token reward can be applied if you have an appetite for that.
This is a remote position although time zones must be between GMT and PST for overlap with the rest of the team.
Please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly NO Agencies